Typing Lesson 1 - Left Hand Practice
In the first lesson you will only practice with fingers of your left hand.
Place your fingers on the keyboard as described below.
- Click the "START EXERCISE" button.
- Try to type the text that appears in the green BOX without looking at the keyboard.
- When you press the correct key, the character on the screen will change color and you will move on to the next character.
- If you press the wrong key the box will turn orange. The color will go back to normal and you will be able to proceed to the next character only when you press the correct key.
- When you finish the exercise, the completion time and number of errors will appear on the screen.
- Repeat the exercise until you can finish it under 60 seconds without mistakes.
- To repeat the exercise refresh the page or press the "Reload Page" button that will appear under the green box.
- Make sure CAPS LOCK is not on.
- Review the "Practice Method" section at the Introduction page.